Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Error code 1

2612 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-08 20:41:47

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    jacquescarrier
    2016-07-07 17:31:07

Hi,

Because we have 12 hours the difference in our 2 countries, I will try to explain my problem in an e-mail.

1-      When we receive our new MaxiSys Elite, we change the language for French… It has be an error L So we re-change the language to English, but the same error continue to appear in the screen. (Error code 1 - Authorization failed)

2-      When I talked to Candy, our representant that assist me when I buy the MaxiSys, she tells me that I must be talk to a technician. But I would like to know if I made some « click » on the tablet, if I will be solve my problem.

3-      I seach on « settings », and I found « Back up & reset », is it the solution?

4-      Click on « factory data reset » and re-start the setting, like if I just receive my new MaxiSys Elite?

Thank you!

Cindy Carrier 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-07-08 08:37:00 (Reply to:jacquescarrier)

Hi, according to server, it seems that the serial number is V09R50105558 and its language is set to English. Please check and make sure that the language on your elite is English. If the same issue persists, we would like to know did you get the error code 1 no matter which vehicle software you selected? If yes, please go to Back up & reset to reset this tablet. Then reload all the software. If error code 1 just showed up when an particular vehicle software was selected, please uninstall this vehicle software and reload it to have a try. If you need Spanish on the tool. Please let us know and we will switch it for you.

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    jacquescarrier
    2016-07-08 20:41:47 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Thank you!
    I reset the scanner and everything is ok!
  Total1 Pages